22 Μαΐου 2018
Awesome neighborhood, very convenient location
- The curtains do not block light very well so we woke up around 630am every day
- The mattress is pretty firm, which we didn’t like. The sheets were a little scratchy but I did enjoy the fluffy comforter. Also, you will want an extra pillow since the pillows get extremely flat and we only had two pillows for the two of us. We had to ask for extra pillows since we slept terribly the first night.
- Make sure you ask your credit card company for a four digit pin for your card before traveling. The self check-in wanted a pin for using our credit card. Luckily, we had the cash for our stay so we paid in cash.
- Extremely convenient location near Sensoji Temple, beautiful neighborhood full of older architecture and lovely restaurants and shops
- Extremely clean facilities
- Do-it-yourself laundry facilities on several floors made laundry easy and much cheaper than the usual send-off laundry available at other hotels
- Hotel building is right above several floors of restaurants, shops and a small grocery store. Shops sell Japanese artisanal foods, snacks and crafts
- Free use of hotel smartphone (but no hotspot capabilities)
- Courteous and helpful staff, everyone spoke English
- The toilet is a Toto washlet. The seat is always warmed and it automatically flushes. Sounds strange and weird but it’s great.
- There is a Don Quixote right next to the hotel building. It’s basically just like a a cooler Japanese Walmart. You can find almost anything you need there.
- Traveling from this area to Tsukiji and Shibuya was easy on the metro and required no transfers.
- Travel to and from Narita airport was very easy via Keisei Access Express (~1200 Yen per person each way. Get a Pasmo card at the metro at the airport when you arrive).